Wills & Trusts
No matter how well planned, there is always the potential that someone will disagree with the estate. This adds a layer of conflict and stress during what is already a trying time, especially since these disputes have the potential to impact family relationships permanently.
At Charles A. Crocker’s law office, I am well versed in handling estate matters, including litigation and disputes, and have represented clients regarding estates of varying sizes and complexity. I focus on working with you and your family towards an amicable resolution whenever possible and protecting your rights when it is not. My experience includes preparing estate plans for those who are single, have one spouse with no prior spouses, and those who are in second or more than second marriages or common-law relationships. From planning for simple assets to complex and substantial assets, to drafting a will or will alternative that gives you peace of mind and helps everything unfold how you want it to, I am here to assist you.
I can assist you with the following areas to reduce the strain on your loved ones in the event of your passing:
- Preparation of wills, trusts, and related documents
- Advising on executor appointments, including the use of professionals and trust companies as executors
- Advising trustees as to their duties
- Planning for a wide range of situations, from basic personal situations to situations with more complicated assets and business interests
- Marriage and cohabitation agreements, generally involving wills in “blended family” situations to assist in certainty concerning estate planning, generally
- Drafting power of attorney documents and understanding the implications for a general, specific, and enduring power of attorney arrangements.
Make the process of creating your will & trust seamless by contacting me today!